Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fun Marshall's Find

I hadn't been to Marshall's in probably several years, but decided to do some browsing there a couple weeks ago. I was surprised by many of the cute home decor items they had there and of course the prices were budget friendly. I picked up this cute little latern there. I'm not sure which room it will end up in, so for now its hanging out in the kitchen.



I like the greenish tint the glass. It would look pretty with a candle inside. It may end up in the hall bathroom where it goes with the blue-green glass of my old mason jar.



Or it could hang out on top of the bathroom cabinet next to my little bird friend there. (A $4 flea market find.)





It also could go in the master bath which has white accents and this fun green vase. (Another budget find for $4 at Old Time Pottery.)



I think I'm seeing a trend here. I seem to be collecting green colored things!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I have a hanging lantern in my kitchen window from World Market with a tea light candle and it's awesome. Something different that no one really has! I will have to take a gander at Marshall's I haven't been there in a while! Maybe I'll go on my weekend adventures!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails