Monday, May 11, 2009

Furbabies

I posted a picture of my dog a few days ago and I thought I would show my other two babies.

emma1

Emma sleeping soundly in my husband's jeans. She is afraid of most people, but always follows me around in the morning as I am getting ready. She is a talker too, always meowing or purring.



clue

Clue never meows unless it's time to eat, then he is really loud. His world mostly revolves around eating and sleeping. He is a cuddler though and always looking for a warm lap.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog! I love the picture of the cat in the jeans, so funny. And I say go for it with the cabinet paint, we painted ours and I love how it turned out. It makes our kitchen seem much bigger and not nearly as dated.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails