Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Outdoor Living

Continuing on with the post from yesterday about adding curb appeal, I thought I'd share a few refreshing porch and patio spaces. One of the things on my wish list for my dream home would be a nice, deep porch with a cozy swing and rocking chairs. I would love a space to curl up with a good book and enjoy the fresh air at the same time. A nice screened in porch or sunroom with a table for dining alfresco would also be a lovely addition.

So here are some beautiful outdoor living areas I wanted to share. All are from one of my favorite sites for decorating photos, BHG.com.

outdoorbhg3

outdoorbhg2

outdoorbhg4

outdoorbhg5

outdoorbhg6

outdoorbhg8

outdoorbhg9

1 comment:

  1. The fabric draped pergola is stunning! I hope ours looks just as good when we finish it! Thanks for the sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails