Saturday, July 18, 2009

Blog Makeover and New Address!

While I looooved the ability to add pages and other features on Wordpress, almost all the blogs I read regularly are on blogger. There are other features on Blogger that I like better such as the ease of adding gadgets and widgets. So I made the switch over to Blogger.

I'm still working on getting everything moved around and looking how I want, so ignore the mess and broken links for now. I really, really wish Blogger allowed you to add pages so I have to cheat a little to use posts as pages and had to work to get the tabs on the top. (Most of which don't go anywhere yet!) So please change your bookmarks and hopefully blogger will be a better fit for me in blogland.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sara! Welcome to blogger! Thanks So Much for stoppin by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara, Welcome to blogger. :) I switched your link on my homepage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to your new blog and more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How DID you get those tabs at the top? I've been trying to figure out how to do that!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails