Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's Great to be a Blogger

I'm so happy! Centsational Girl made my day by graciously nominating me for my very first blog award. I just began this blog a little over a month ago and I'm still trying to figure everything out so it was a surprise and an honor to receive this lemonade award:

lemonade-gratitude-award_thumb2_thumb


So now it's time to pass on the blog love to 10 other talented bloggers who display great "attitude and gratitude." There are sooo many wonderful blogs out there it's hard to pick just 10 but here they are:


1. Next in Dianaland for her awesome bathroom makeover


2. Kelly's Korner for her wonderful "Show us where you live Fridays"


3. The Neatery for this amazing table transformation


4. Thrifty Decor Chick for her painting square and stripes post


5. Sanctuary Arts at Home for her wonderful bench makeover


6. Our Suburban Cottage for her lovely "how to make a chandelabra"


7. Nannygoat for the awesome playhouse she created. I don't have kids, but this is too cute!


8. From House to Home for her gorgeous yard sale cabinet redo


9. Homebody for her beautiful chair makeover


10. The Newlywed Diaries for her delightful party ideas and decorations


And those are the 10 blogs I was inspired by this week. It's so difficult to just pick 10 because of all the awesome ideas and amazingly creative bloggers out in cyberspace.



4 comments:

  1. Great to have you stop by my blog, and now I have found yours too...so I will visit often.
    Love all your links, will have to stay and play when I have more time. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice of you! Thank you so much.

    I hope you had a great Fourth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah @ thriftydecorchickJuly 5, 2009 at 4:22 PM

    Thank you SO much!! Great links as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the fabulous award. It is such an honor! Jen

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails