Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More Beautiful Baths

I still keep going back and forth between which project I want to tackle next, but our master bath is starting to drive me crazy. There are no drawers in the vanity and no good way to organize things or even have a place to put your toothbrush. The floor is scratched and stained and the huge mirror and bright Hollywood dressing room style lights are so dated. Who ever thought those type of globe lights actually were a good idea? So here's a few more bathroom makeover idea photos I've collected.

I've got to get one of these star pendents some time. I just love them.

House Beautiful

I love chandeliers over bathtubs although I think it has to be one with candles and not electricity. Otherwise it might be a code and safety issue.

House Beautiful

Can this bathroom with its board and batten walls get any cuter?

Country Living

Simple elegance.

Country Living

How awesome is that round window? And they added a chair with a circular back to tie in with that cool window.

House Beautiful


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails