Monday, July 6, 2009

Places of Rest

I spent much of the weekend working on arranging and decorating around the house. I painted my headboard, changed our dresser hardware, and rearranged the living room. I'm still getting everything situated so photos of my own rooms will have to wait. Since my master bedroom has been my main project lately here are some gorgeous bedroom retreats I have come across. All images are from Country Living and House Beautiful.

I just love how they draped the curtains around the bed and the window:


Country Living


Not sure what's up the green shag rug, but I love the rest of the room from Country Living:



Country Living


Country Living


Country Living


House Beautiful


House Beautiful


House Beautiful

While this room isn't exactly a master bedroom unless you are in a 1950s TV sitcom, I really like the color scheme they used. It feels like a tropical getaway in your own house. And how cool is that ceiling?

bedhousebeu7



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails