Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Time for a Soak

It seems to be a trend in some places to move away from the large jetted or soaking tubs in bathrooms to spacious showers with fancy showerheads and other spa like gizmos. While a beautiful tiled shower with plenty of elbow room is nice, I must admit I would not want to give up my large oval bathtub in our master bath. Once you get an oversized bathtub it's hard to go back.

Here are some lovely images of gorgeous tubs that just make you want to pour in the bubble bath, use up all the hot water, and soak with a good book. (I wonder if the library ever notices that I return some books with water spots and splashes on the pages.)


Love the all the soft white in this one. And if you want to take a shower, it comes from the ceiling.

bathmyhomesideas3

My Home Ideas


bathsunset
My Home Ideas

bathcookinglight
My Home Ideas
Look, someone already filled up the tub for you, how nice.

bathsouthernaccents

Southern Accents

The tilework in this bathroom is too gorgeous. Plus the arched opening around the bathtub.


bathcottagelive
Cottage Living



bathcoastallive

Coastal Living

bathcoastallive5

Coastal Living
This one below is my favorite of the group. Probably my most favorite bathroom picture of all.
I looooove this room. The color, the light, the floor, I love it all.

bathmyhomeideas

My Home Ideas
Ahhhh, everyone feel more relaxed now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails