Thursday, November 12, 2009

More Colorado Scrapbook Pages

I have some more scrapbook layouts of our Colorado trip that I have completed and can share. I don't know if I'm going to make the deadline of finishing up the scrapbook of this trip by Thanksgiving, but I will try. It's difficult because of the huge number of photos I have. It's so tough to narrow them down to the best ones that should be scrapbooked. Not to mention trying to put into words how amazing the trip was and how much I fell in love with Colorado.

This first set is from our visit to Garden of the Gods near Colorado Springs. The park is filled with red rock formations that look so gorgeous with the sun hits them just right.


scrapbookn 047


scrapbookn 045


The rock formation in the center of the top row is called "kissing camels."
scrapbookn 049


This next two page layout is about the drive we took up Mt.Baldy outside of Colorado Springs. The route climbs up an old stagecoach road and then follows an old railroad bed.

scrapbookn 038


scrapbookn 035



scrapbookn 037


The final page of this group is one I did about the beautiful sights we saw on the drive from Colorado Springs to Leadville.

scrapbookn 039

Here is Emma pointing out the details on the page such as the title and pretty ribbon. Or she is just playing kitty Godzilla and and stepping like a giant across the landscape.

scrapbookn 040

1 comment:

  1. I love your scrapbooking pages! Those are some beautiful photos!
    Hope you have a great day. Beth. :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails