Wednesday, December 16, 2009

DIY Glitter Ornaments

I decided to whip up a few quick and easy decorated ornaments using the plain glass ornaments available at several different craft stores and some scrapbooking stickers. The stickers are by Making Memories. Here's how they turned out.

crafts 467

I planned on filling them with fake snow, but I ended up running out. I filled up one of the ornaments with curled ribbon, but I ran out that too. I'll have to watch the after Christmas sales to find some goodies to use for filling up the ornaments. For now, they will stay empty. I was happy with how cute the bird stickers looked though.

crafts 468


crafts 469


crafts 470





11 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty! I love homemade ornaments!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful!! Love the red and the white. :) Thanks so much for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara. What a simple and cute ornament idea. They are lovely. Thanks for sharing.
    Merry Christmas...Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! I love those glittered birds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea! Very simple but beautiful and a hundred different ways you could do these! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those ornaments are so lovely! You did a beautiful job. Thanks for sharing all of your ideas and projects with us. I visited and just had to keep checking out your posts. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I will try this with my Sunday school students this week. Thanks for sharing. GOD BLESS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is seriously darling! Thanks for sharing, will definitely add to my list for next year!!!
    Glad I found your blog, looking forward to taking a peek through your archives when I get a chance:)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails