Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Favorite Ornaments

I posted photos of our tree during the Christmas home tour post here. While I said during that post that our tree has a bit of a mix of random ornaments, there are several ornaments that do have sentimental meanings. I thought I would share a few of those favorite ornaments.

First I like to purchase an ornament on all of our vacations. I love lighthouses so I picked up this ornament of the Mackinac Point Light during a trip to Michigan.

crafts 409

This one I bought this year during our wonderful Colorado trip.

crafts 411

I also love this little Rudolph ornament that my MIL gave me several years ago. Aren't they the cutest reindeer couple?

crafts 413

This stuffed cat ornament I have had since I was little. I like that it looks like one of our cats.

crafts 414

This little reindeer is one of several that a friend and I made while in high school. She is simply made of two clothespins glued together and a face painted on. This is one of the lady reindeer because she has a flower and bow. The boy reindeer look the same, but without the flower and bow.

crafts 404

While this isn't really a favorite ornament, I thought I would throw in a picture of the ornament I made when I was in first grade, 20 years ago.

crafts 416

So those are a few of the ornaments that make up the hodge-podge collection we have hanging on our tree. Do you have a mix or ornaments or a pretty collection of matching ornaments? I hope to have two trees someday so that I can have one of each kind.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails