Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thrifty Finds

I'm back to share a few more discount goodies I picked up lately. The first cheap lovely is this pillow. I had been looking at the exact same one online at Wal-Mart for $12. Well guess how much this beauty was at Old Time Pottery? Only $3.99.


I found this cute, little bunny at Goodwill. He set me back a whole dollar. Isn't he perfect for spring and Easter time?


The final cheap find I have to share is this silvery candleholder complete with candle. Another $1 find at one of my favorite craft stores. It will probably end up in a different location and with a different colored candle, but it's hanging out in the living room for now.


I just love bargain hunting!

5 comments:

  1. Great finds! Especially that pillow. They can be so costly. It's great to find one so reasonable.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deals!!! I love the bunny! Thanks for stopping by tonight! I love your blog. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Killer deal on the super cute pillow. Love your bargin hunting skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bargins! The bunny is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails