Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm Still Alive!

Umm, so I completely dropped off the blogging radar for awhile. So sorry to just up and disapper like that.  If you are wondering what can make a blogger vanish from the wonderful world of blogging, let me give you some sneak peeks of what I've been working on like crazy.

My kitchen spent some time like this:


Our garage spent many days full of this:


Our yard was transformed to this:


We went hiking in Indiana:


Visited relatives and saw the sights in Arkansas:


Went to a wedding:


And another wedding:


And then last weekend celebrated America's birthday:


Many more details and some major before and afters to share! Now I have to get ready to paint my living room....

5 comments:

  1. Okay, you're off the hook! I guess you have been a BIT busy...can't wait to see how those cabinets turn out!
    I just recently found your blog and you've already inspired me to try some magic on one of my laminate bookcases. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see all that you have been working on. Glad to have you back!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments, thanks for visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails